منتدى مدرســـة تيمــــــور باشـــــــــا
أهلا بك فى منتدى مدرسة تيمور باشا الإعدادية
أهلا بك فى منتدى مدرسة تيمور باشا الإعدادية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مدرسة تيمور باشا منتدى دراسى يهدف لتنمية التواصل والإبداع لدى الطلاب

الرئيسيةكلام على طولأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مدرستي أنا

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  Oaduui11
شات مع الادمن مباشرة
مواضيع مماثلة
    المواضيع الأخيرة
    » تصوير كل المناسبات باقل الاسعار تصوير كل المناسبات
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 16, 2014 1:58 pm من طرف اتش بي

» برامج حسابات اوراكل ويب ديزاين اي كلاود -مخازن-مقاولات-بيع وحدات جاهزه-سمسار عقاري-مطاعم-سوبرماركت-حسابات سياحه-بيانات جوزازات المعتمرين-حسابات تذاكر الطيران
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 16, 2014 1:56 pm من طرف اتش بي

» فوائد الغش
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 18, 2013 5:33 pm من طرف kongfu boy

» السلام عليكم
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 28, 2013 4:46 am من طرف amal abdulrahman

» اذا احببت شخصا
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 15, 2013 2:34 am من طرف kongfu boy

» متى سترفع النتيجة ؟
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 15, 2013 10:59 am من طرف elasfora

» أفضل شيء عند الشباب والبنات...جبت لكم موضوع مرررره رهيب.................................................
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 19, 2013 7:40 am من طرف Admin

» كيف نقي أنفسنا من أشعة الشمس الضارّة فى فصل الصيف ؟
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 16, 2013 9:03 am من طرف shery adel

» الحب تلك الكلمة المكونة من حرفين
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 13, 2013 6:22 am من طرف shery adel

» أنآقـــه اللسآن
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 06, 2013 1:53 am من طرف shery adel

ازرار التصفُّح
     البوابة
     الصفحة الرئيسية
     قائمة الاعضاء
     البيانات الشخصية
     س .و .ج
     ابحـث
    التبادل الاعلاني
    احداث منتدى مجاني
    pubarab
    الحكــــمة
    قال بعض السلف:"قد أصبح بنا من نعم الله تعالى ما لا نحصيه مع كثرة ما نعصيه فلا ندري أيهما نشكر، أجميلُ ما ينشر أم قبيح ما يستر...؟"
    أعلن معنا
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  Images-20ca132bf5
    مكتبة الصور
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  Empty

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

اذهب الى الأسفل 
    3 مشترك
    كاتب الموضوعرسالة
    محمود أحمد
    عضو لا مثيل له
    عضو لا مثيل له
    محمود أحمد

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  Uooo_o11
    نقاط : 14102
    السٌّمعَة : 8

بطاقة الشخصية
    هوايات: القراءة والاطلاع

مُساهمةموضوع: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 01, 2010 12:32 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - new game in the series of adventures Spider-Man. At this time we buried a story in four different world. The first of these - Amazing Spider-Man, which is a classic story of Peter Parker. The second world is darker - Spider-Man Noir. It is based on the dark days of 30s-40s of XX century, and there you will often hide in the shadows and attack enemies from behind. The Third World takes you into the distant future, where the battle against the evil taking place in the vast metropolis of skyscrapers unprecedented heights and flying cars. The last world, the hero of which is the Ultimate Spider-Man - all familiar reworking of the classic story.

Features:
    "Through the space. Players get a unique opportunity to explore four fundamentally different universes, each of which is made in the original art style. For example, the world Magnificent (Amazing) recall the classic, familiar from childhood brightest comics of Spider-Man, and an exotic black and white Noir (Noir) make the plunge into a dark mysterious atmosphere.
    "One for all and all for one. In the transition from one world to change not only the appearance of the hero and his abilities, but also the gameplay. If the classic Spider-Man prefers high-speed flights on the Web and fast powerful attack, his counterpart in the world of Noir relies on covert movement in the shadow silent and fast attack.
    "A new round of games. For the first time in the history of games of Spider-Man at key points in battles with the bosses of the camera switches to first-person view that allows you to feel more acutely every moment of the battle.
    "Sworn enemies. Players will meet with many known for villain of comic books and movies, including Craven Hunter (Kraven), Hammerhead (Hammerhead) and his henchmen, and, of course, Norman Osborn (Norman Osborn), he - Goblin.
    "Justified risk. In the four universes of players are expected not only danger but also surprises - new skills, costumes and various bonuses.

System requirements:
    * Operating system Windows 7/XP/Vista;
    * Intel Pentium IV processor with a clock speed of 2.4 GHz / AMD 3500 +;
    * 2 GB of RAM;
    * Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon X1900;
    * Sound card compatible with Direct X;
    * DirectX 9;
    * Keyboard and mouse.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  77012925

1- Repack Version

DownLoad @ One Gb Per Link

HotFile

FileServe

DownLoad @ 200 Mb Per Link

2- Full Iso Version

link 1 GiGa

Cramit

link 200 MB

MediaFire

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
    محمد يوسف محمد برجل
    عضو مميز
    عضو مميز
    محمد يوسف محمد برجل

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  28nvrt
    نقاط : 11537
    السٌّمعَة : 13

بطاقة الشخصية
    هوايات: القراءة والاطلاع

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 06, 2010 8:48 am

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  1253228922
    ahmed
    عضو لا مثيل له
    عضو لا مثيل له
    ahmed

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  28nvrt
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  1310
    نقاط : 12530
    السٌّمعَة : 12

بطاقة الشخصية
    هوايات:

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 06, 2010 11:54 pm

G:\صور

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
    صفحة 1 من اصل 1
     مواضيع مماثلة
    -
    » لعبة SPIDER MAN

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
    منتدى مدرســـة تيمــــــور باشـــــــــا :: منتـــــــــدى الألعــــــــــــــاب-
    انتقل الى: