منتدى مدرســـة تيمــــــور باشـــــــــا
أهلا بك فى منتدى مدرسة تيمور باشا الإعدادية
أهلا بك فى منتدى مدرسة تيمور باشا الإعدادية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مدرسة تيمور باشا منتدى دراسى يهدف لتنمية التواصل والإبداع لدى الطلاب

الرئيسيةكلام على طولأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مدرستي أنا

Lunar eclipse Oaduui11
شات مع الادمن مباشرة
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تصوير كل المناسبات باقل الاسعار تصوير كل المناسبات
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 16, 2014 1:58 pm من طرف اتش بي

» برامج حسابات اوراكل ويب ديزاين اي كلاود -مخازن-مقاولات-بيع وحدات جاهزه-سمسار عقاري-مطاعم-سوبرماركت-حسابات سياحه-بيانات جوزازات المعتمرين-حسابات تذاكر الطيران
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 16, 2014 1:56 pm من طرف اتش بي

» فوائد الغش
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 18, 2013 5:33 pm من طرف kongfu boy

» السلام عليكم
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 28, 2013 4:46 am من طرف amal abdulrahman

» اذا احببت شخصا
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 15, 2013 2:34 am من طرف kongfu boy

» متى سترفع النتيجة ؟
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 15, 2013 10:59 am من طرف elasfora

» أفضل شيء عند الشباب والبنات...جبت لكم موضوع مرررره رهيب.................................................
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 19, 2013 7:40 am من طرف Admin

» كيف نقي أنفسنا من أشعة الشمس الضارّة فى فصل الصيف ؟
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 16, 2013 9:03 am من طرف shery adel

» الحب تلك الكلمة المكونة من حرفين
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 13, 2013 6:22 am من طرف shery adel

» أنآقـــه اللسآن
Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 06, 2013 1:53 am من طرف shery adel

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab
الحكــــمة
قال بعض السلف:"قد أصبح بنا من نعم الله تعالى ما لا نحصيه مع كثرة ما نعصيه فلا ندري أيهما نشكر، أجميلُ ما ينشر أم قبيح ما يستر...؟"
أعلن معنا
Lunar eclipse Images-20ca132bf5
مكتبة الصور
Lunar eclipse Empty

Lunar eclipse

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
mahmoud gamal eldeen
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

Lunar eclipse 28nvrt
نقاط : 9481
السٌّمعَة : 10

Lunar eclipse Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Lunar eclipse   Lunar eclipse I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 15, 2011 11:10 am

sunny pale See Egypt and the Arab region at the eighth and a quarter of the total lunar eclipse Wednesday night, rarely to the moon continues in its image overall for 100 minutes, a relatively long period did not recur
2000 years ago, where the disk disappears at the height of the full moon total eclipse of the moon in Earth's shadow by 170% and then the moon appear very dark in contrast to other Alkhosova Lunar College, which looks bright red or dark somewhat.

According to the announcement by the Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics, the eclipse will take since the entry of the moon in the area under the ground and then leaving them three hours and 39 minutes and 17 seconds This is the time period important to the viewer, which can in which View phases of the eclipse with the naked eye, as it will be able to see the events penumbra naked eye, and take all stages of the eclipse, since the Moon is associated with semi-under the ground and then entering the area under the ground and then semi-shade again, and finally starts to leave until the end of the eclipse just after 5 hours and 36 minutes.

Experts say the Institute of astronomical research, this eclipse is rare, given how long it takes in his college, which lasts for more than 100 minutes while the maximum duration can be to take to eclipse total of 110 minutes, and experts say the National Institute for Astronomical and Geophysical Research, that does not result from the consideration of the eclipse of any risk to the eye than the eclipse, which should be seen by special glasses.

They shine the moon on that day at six o'clock and 46 minutes GMT Local and moon begins to enter the area near the ground in at seven and 24 minutes Time Cairo Local This phase can not be observed with the naked eye, because the moon does not start in eclipse for the arrival of the sun to him, followed by partial eclipse beginning to enter the eastern edge of the disk of the moon the Earth's shadow at 8 and 23 minutes, where the viewer observes the different lighting and the onset of the moon dark moon's shadow on the disk of the moon.

And continues to eclipse partially over time, complete cataracts disk of the moon at 9 and 22 minutes late, he begins to total eclipse of the moon and be located under the ground and reach total eclipse of the moon at its peak, which agrees timing of the timing of Badr the month of Rajab 1432 AH when at 10:13 pm, covering Earth's shadow the entire disk of the moon by 170%, which means that the Moon is in the depth and center of the earth, which makes the scenes of the moon at the time notes that the moon is more darkness in this eclipse compared Balkhosova Lunar other and then begin the eastern edge of the moon out from the edge of the shadow full of the Earth at 11 and three minutes at night to finish this phase of total eclipse of the moon and his exit from the shadow full of the land to an area near the Earth at 12 minutes in the middle of the night and be in that moment is the end of the eclipse partial to the moon, where out of the area near the earth in the fully one o'clock after midnight, and you can see this lunar eclipse in the countries of "South America Europe _ _ _ Africa Asia Australia _".

And watch the eclipse is full of mid-and West Asia and Eastern Europe and most parts of AFRICA, while the rest of the regions of the world you will see the eclipse of the moon and in part to varying degrees with the exception of North America which will not see the eclipse, and that there is no moon above the horizon king with glade to make the translation for the news thanks for all
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Lunar eclipse
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى مدرســـة تيمــــــور باشـــــــــا :: المنتديات العامة :: المنتدى العام-
انتقل الى: